Posture Corrector Magnetic Therapy
BUSHWICK RETAILER’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
Magnetic Therapy Posture Corrector - Fully Adjustable Back Brace
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Poor posture can be detrimental to health! If you are in front of a screen for gaming or even at work, chances are you suffer from slouching and poor posture. Even athletes can suffer from this due to muscle imbalances.
So whether you are male or female, athlete or gamer, our Posture Corrector is a must. Posture Corrector fits comfortably and is adjustable to all body types. It firmly pulls the shoulders back, eliminating the "rounding" of shoulders which cause unhealthy poor posture. Additionally, our Posture Corrector is amazing for helping athletes maintain proper back form while working out to also help prevent injuries. Look confident, feel confident and be healthier!
- Contain 10 magnets ( 400 Gauss magnets)
- Made with comfortable, breathable neoprene material cotton lining
- Straps adjustable for comfortable wearing
- Can be directly worn under clothes
- Pull the shoulders back to stand tall sit up straight
- Helps support, comfort and relieve aches and pains
- Easily hides under any clothing
- Simple and effective at an affordable price
- BENEFITS OF MAGNETS:
There is a few studies done with magnets and human blood. In all it shows that our blood has iron in it and it is weakly attracted to an external magnietic field. The magnets are supposed to help circulate more blood around those regions. There isn't many studies proving this with magnets in posture braces but overall this is the effect with magnets on the human body.
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Black, White, Beige
- Washing instructions
Hand wash or cold water on gentle washing machine setting. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture correction.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BUSHWICK RETAILERS AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available