Orthopedic Bunion Corrector Splints For Non-Surgical Relief
BUSHWICK RETAILER’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
How to use:
- Release the Velcro strap and apply the splint on the big toe.
- Draw the velcro beneath the foot and across the foot dorsum, let the Velcro pass through the slit of the plastic clasp.
- Tighten the Velcro and secure it until the big toe appears to be correctly positioned
- Made with soft, thin and light medical grade PE material to save you from blisters, rubbing, and increasing tenderness.
- You feel more comfortable, as it soothes and releases tension and bunion pain near the joint.
- Stabilizing support to be worn at night.
- Anatomically adjust curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit.
- Adjustable strapping system aligns big toe.
- Dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch.
- Padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure.
- Adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain of toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution.
- One size fits most, left or right foot.
- 1 pair Orthopedic Bunion Corrector Splints
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BUSHWICK RETAILERS AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available