Cpap Cleaner And Sanitiser
BUSHWICK RETAILER’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
The New CPAP Cleaner And Sanitiser is a waterless CPAP cleaning device that weighs less than a pound, making it a breeze to travel with, and easily fits in any space. The Rescomf has no ongoing maintenance costs, no adjustable timer, and is whisper quiet with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitiser takes the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment, you simply press the only button on the device and walk away. In a half an hour your equipment is sanitized at an efficacy rate of 99.9%, it doesn’t get any easier than that!
Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of the mask, tubing, humidifier chamber with soap and water weekly. Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications.
Now there is a solution with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitiser all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
No Electric? No Worries, the Rescomf runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
STEP 1: CLEAN YOUR MASK AND HOSE. STEP 2: CLEAN YOUR MACHINE AND HUMIDIFIER.
1) For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into Rescomf and put the mask inside the VirtuCLEAN bag and zip the bag.
2) FOR A HEATED HOSE: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into VirtuCLEAN, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn the Rescomf on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on Rescomf and wait 30 minutes.
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
- Ultra Quiet
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- 10 year Battery life
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance
- Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
- 18-month warranty
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- CPAP Cleaner And Sanitiser
- Travel Bag
- USB Cable
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BUSHWICK RETAILERS AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available